- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum three (3) years related experience in a warehouse environment or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- Certified in the operation of warehouse equipment, Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift and pallet jack.
- Proven warehouse management experience
- Experience using computer-based inventory systems, RF guns, and demonstrated knowledge of inventory tracking systems.
- Familiarity with modern warehouse practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Electrical knowledge a plus
- Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- 40 hrs/week, possible OT
- Required, flexible hours; 5:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Mon – Fri, Saturday as required
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Nominated as one of the fastest growing business in New Jersey, Trinity Solar is a leading designer and integrator of solar electric systems in the Northeast. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Trinity Solar built their company based on strong moral principles and values. Founded over 20 years ago, they have developed a culture and business into what over 1,000 proud American workers call home.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.