- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Able to work in various positions including, but not limited to stooping, standing, bending forward, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time
- Able to wear protective equipment such as harnesses, hard hats, work boots, and protective eye wear
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work comfortably on a roof daily
- Must have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screening
- 1+ year(s) of solar installation experience preferred
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nominated as one of the fastest growing business in New Jersey, Trinity Solar is a leading designer and integrator of solar electric systems in the Northeast. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 20 years ago, Trinity built their company based on strong moral principles and values; they have developed a culture and business into what over 1,000 proud American workers call home.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.