- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehouse practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift 70 pounds repeatedly
- 2+ years of warehouse experience
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- 40 hrs/week, possible OT
- Required, flexible hours; 6:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Mon – Fri, Saturday as required
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Nominated as one of the fastest growing business in New Jersey, Trinity Solar is a leading designer and integrator of solar electric systems in the Northeast. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Trinity Solar built their company based on strong moral principles and values. Founded over 20 years ago, they have developed a culture and business into what over 1,000 proud American workers call home.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.