Formal Education & Certification
- Four-year university degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of computerscience or other related academic fields.
- Preferable certifications like CCNA, CISSP, CISA, VMWARE, AWS..
- 5 years of relevant work/management experience, Overall 20+ years of expertise in various industries.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs,etc.
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service levelagreement accomplishments.
- 2 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group
- Policies, O365, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, BusinessContinuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including dataprivacy practices and laws) to company operations.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, andtelecommunications principles.
- Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose ofcreating needsassessments, budgets, and forecasting.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sounddecisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Awarded the fastest growing business in New Jersey in 2016 and second fastest in 2017, Trinity
solar is the largest privately-held residential solar installation contractor in the United States.
You will be joining a fast-paced dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses
energy. Founded over 20 years ago, Trinity Solar built their company based on strong moral
principles and values that have developed a culture and business into what over 1,500 proud
American workers call home.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state or local laws.